addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Running Meetup Group Message Board › Message Board available

Message Board available

Bryan
user 8903313
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi all,
Messages sent out via the group email list has picked up recently. A lot of the messages have been conversational in response to the original sender. Therefore, please limit the mailing list to announcements and for responses follow up with a private email to the sender so to avoid mass mailing to the group. This will eliminate noise that members see.
And when crafting a message please make sure to describe in depth including the who, what, where, when, and why you are announcing to avoid confusion and questions, since some people e.g. are not familiar with what LT100 means.
Also, please do not send out marketing or non-related running messages. I will not approve these message to be sent to the group.
However, there is a message board available for open conversations. I'd prefer you to transition over to the message board available here since it decreases my work load: http://www.meetup.com/rundenver/messages/boards/­
Finally, if you want to recommend a run including a race or training run, etc. you can suggest an event where you can enter all of the details (http://www.meetup.com/rundenver/#suggested­). If 3 or more people sign up it will be announced automatically to the group, or one of the organizers can announce it.
Thank you!
Bryan