addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Trail Running Message Board › Rogue Trail Series 2013 posted!

Rogue Trail Series 2013 posted!

A former member
Post #: 2
http://www.roguerunni...­

All three have 10K and 30K options, and there's as usual a series discount and special series awards and if you're not fast enough for awards, there's a cool series "FINISHER" shirt! I did 10K series last year (my first year of running) and it was very rewarding... taught me a LOT about racing. This year, I'm doing the 30K series, so I'll see y'all out there!

Maze 3/24 (Walnut Cr Park, N Austin)
Loop 4/21 (Emma Long motoX park, Austin)
Ranch 6/2 (Reveille Peak Ranch, Burnet)