addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Dr. Fuhrman plans to move to this area

Dr. Fuhrman plans to move to this area

Robert C.
user 37216922
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 3
I just saw some great news on Dr. Fuhrman's bulletin board. In answer to a question, he posted:

I am planning on moving to El Dorado Hills, California after the summer, but I have not found a house or made a definitive commitment yet. I am trying to set up both and East coast and west coast office and will still maintain my business and practice here in NJ by traveling back and forth. My tentative plan is to set up a Dr. Fuhrman Medical Associates office in Vacavile with one of my staff physicians running it.

That would be fantastic news!

Bob
Donna K.
user 7244764
Kapaa, HI
Post #: 3
wow - great news - wish he would open his office here too - that would be awesome to have him closer than Vacaville!