addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › foie gras ban flouters

foie gras ban flouters

Linda
notatwit
Rancho Cordova, CA
Post #: 4
I'm sure some of you read this article

http://www.sacbee.com...­

why no demonstrations at Restaurant Thir13en (stupid name), The Kitchen or Ellas?
Jessica
user 2794753
Auburn, CA
Post #: 174
I'M IN FOR A FOIE GRAS EDUCATION/DEMONSTRATION. AND, AT THIS POINT, IT SHOULD JUST BE FILING A COMPLAINT SO THAT THE RESTAURANTS ARE CITED AND FINED. I'M SO ANGRY AT THEIR TOTAL OBLIVION/UNCONSCIOUSNESS AND/OR TOTAL DISREGARD FOR OTHER FEELING BEINGS. I'M HOPING THEY COME BACK AS GEESE/DUCKS SO THEY CAN FEEL, FIRST HAND, HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A METAL PIPE SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROATS WITH REPEATED FORCED FEEDINGS. APPARENTLY, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL WAKE UP. HOW DO PEOPLE BECOME SO OBLIVIOUS, SO UNCARING?

WHAT REALLY ERKS ME IS THAT, AFTER THESE PEOPLE STUFF THEIR FACES WITH TORTURE AND CRUELTY, I TAKE CARE OF THEM, WITH ULTIMATE COMPASSION, AS A HOSPICE NURSE. WTF!?!?!? WHY? WHY? WHY?

OKAY, I HAVE A COUPLE EXTRA DAYS OFF THIS COMING WEEK. DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO A DEMO ON SUNDAY (7/29), MONDAY (7/30), OR WEDNESDAY (8/1)?
Jessica
user 2794753
Auburn, CA
Post #: 175
P.S. I'm going to talk with ALDF to see if someone has already started the process of making it illegal to deal in foie gras, whether selling it or "giving it away for free." At the rate we are going, nothing has changed; restaurants can purchase it from out of state and "give it away for free."