addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Plant Based Cleaning Sponges

Plant Based Cleaning Sponges

Jessica
user 2794753
Auburn, CA
Post #: 176
I just picked up some plant based cleaning sponges at Whole Foods. Thought it was so neat, just wanted to pass it along. They are called "Twist" and the "Euro Sponge" is great!
A former member
Post #: 99
Thanks! Wish I could find a scrub brush that wasn't either "natural bristle" i.e., wild pig or plastic and made in China. Thank you so much for this tip -- we'll pick some up!!