addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SACRAMENTO VEGAN SOCIETY Message Board › Part Time Care Giver Wanted in Exchange for Room, etc.

Part Time Care Giver Wanted in Exchange for Room, etc.

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello Everyone
I am looking for someone that is Vegetarian or Vegan that needs a furnished room to live in. It will
be provided plus free water, electricity, wireless Internet services and basic cable in exchange for
part time care giving work. The furnished room is located in a beautiful, secluded, private single level
townhouse. Located in Fair Oaks, CA. A washer and dryer will be available for use. This subdivision
also has a swimming pool and jacuzzi that will be available for use. This room has it's own bathroom
which is also the guest bathroom so it needs to be kept clean. There is a huge 2 door closet (4 wooden rods) with a shelf the length of the closet. If interested, send me an email at popokiwahinee@att.net. There is an ad posted to Craigslist that contain 9 color photographs of this townhouse and the room.
It is listed under shared rooms. I live a real clean life, I do not drink alcohol, nor caffeine, I do not do
drugs, I exercise 3 times a week and eat very healthy. I am trying to find someone that lives a similar
life style to live with. I am a quiet person and keep the house very clean. I hope to here from some of
you. Thank you, pj