addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › batting cages... again?

batting cages... again?

DJ
user 3179723
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
hey all,
so Wednesday (5th) a few of us will be at "Stadium Golf" on Murphy Canyon road to hit some balls..
please come along! We'll be there around 430 ish...

-Dawna
John
user 3065133
San Diego, CA
I'll be there between 4:30 and 4:45. Bring a glove - I need to get the cobwebs out of my arm!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'll be there.

John, where would you want to toss the ball at? I don't know how much space is really available there.
A former member
Post #: 1
My flight from Denver lands at 4:00 but I'll try to make it.
John
user 3065133
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Wes,

I wasn't sure if there was much room either, but we should be able to find a field or park nearby after. Even 5 minutes in the parking lot would be the most I've thrown in 5 years!

John
John
user 3065133
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
What happened to you guys, DJ? Wes and I got in some good rips in the cages - they're 5 times better than Boomers. But nobody else had showed by 5:15, so we left.

You BETTER have been drinking beer somewhere, or it's extra laps for you at practice tomorrow!
A former member
I second John's last response....laps it is!!