addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Rally Tomorrow Morning

Rally Tomorrow Morning

Travis F.
travisfawcett
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
To All Beer Enthusiasts,

I do not send out political emails, however I believe this issue affects us all.

The Alcohol Ban (Proposition D)

Details on the ballot for November are found here: Novembers Ballot

As a Club, we are either for or against Proposition D.

Layman's Terms:

A "NO" vote on Proposition D will lift and remove the current alcohol ban, allowing beer back on the beaches.

A "YES" vote on Proposition D will keep the current alcohol ban in place.

For those of you who are against Proposition D, the San Diego Safe Beach Coalition is hosting an event tomorrow morning.
When: Saturday, September 13 @ 10:00 AM
Where: De Anza Cove
More Information Here: http://www.noonpropd.org/­

I wasn't able to find any information on a rally for those who support the ban, however I can pass that information along when it's available!

If you have questions or comments, please let me know!

Thank you for your attention!
Now get back to enjoying that 6-pack.

-Travis Fawcett