addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Beers for Books at Latitude 32 4/15 in Pacific Beach!

Beers for Books at Latitude 32 4/15 in Pacific Beach!

San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
One beer = One book???

Come see what it is all about at Latitude 32 in Pacific Beach on April 15th.

We had a great U.S. launch event for Beers for Books at Tivoli Bar on 3/26 and created 500 books for kids just by hanging out drinking beer and having a good time. I've planned one more, this time in Pacific Beach, before I return to Tokyo and hope you can join us.

Beers for Books is a simple and fun concept to raise money for Room to Read. Basically, you drink a tasty brew and the bar takes out $1 from their take and donates it to Room to Read which buys one treasured book for a kid in a developing country (Nepal, Cambodia, Zambia, etc.--world change starts with educated children.)

Check out the details at­

Latitude 32 has Stone IPA on tap, so I'm a happy camper. It is no O'Brien's but you'll probably find something you like there.

If you're interested but can't make it on the 15th, please send me a message and let's talk about doing a B4B event at your favorite watering hole someday.