addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Beer for breakfast! 0700 hours on a Sunday?

Beer for breakfast! 0700 hours on a Sunday?

A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings! So glad to have found this group!

I work the graveyard shift and am looking for an establishment that serves GOOD beer in the wee hours of the morning. A few of us from work sometimes head over to Old Town for mojitos or margaritas. I'd love to have a beer after work at 0700 on a Sunday! Any ideas?

Anybody else in this situation? Shall we have a Beer Breakfast meetup event?

I'm in Chula Vista/San Ysidro area, but driving isn't really a problem since there isn't much traffic on Sundays.
(no intoxicated driving!!!! we usually carpool - or nap in the car, lol )

cheers & beers,
mariah