addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Beer and Chef Celebration Volunteers

Beer and Chef Celebration Volunteers

David C.
San Diego, CA
Post #: 32
Ok folks, friends and fellow beer drinkers,
We are in need of 10 worthy volunteers for Sundays Beer and Chef Celebration.
You will need to call Chef David Chenelle at 619-248-0538. DO NOT call between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. That is my lunch rush.

I need to know by FRIDAY 5 PM. I have to submit the list of Volunteers to Security.
I will need your full name, phone number and emergency contact number.
Volunteers are expected to arrive by 8:30 AM at the Qualcomm parking lot.
Volunteers pay nothing to get in.
Duties involved are:
Table and booth Set up, Ice carriers, trash detail and breakdown
Of course you can enjoy the festival once all duties are carried out.
Since you will be coordinated by the Chefs de Cuisine Association, you will need to wear a distinct vest so I can see you through the crowd. The Chefs Association has a pirate theme for their booth.
I have pirate vests for all of the volunteers.
You gotta have fun with beer.
Hope to hear from at least 10 of you.

Chef David Chenelle
Vice President, Chefs de Cuisine Association

David C.
San Diego, CA
Post #: 33
Wow, what a great time to be had. I hope some of you came out to view the Pirates of San Diego at the Beer Chef celebration.
We were the life of the party.