addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board General Info › Need Ideas for Washing Machine

Need Ideas for Washing Machine

A former member
Post #: 713
I would like a have a washing machine type apparatus that is powered by a bicycle. Saw one on "the Colony" but I don't have the time to do a project like this.
Is anyone interested in building me one? I'll pay. Work out an estimate with me ahead of time so we're on the same page.
In my opinion, working out by pedaling a stationary bike could have an added benefit of washing my clothes at the same time. Good exercise and I can be green!