addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › --> Photography Gear For Sale: Post Your Items Here <---

--> Photography Gear For Sale: Post Your Items Here <---

A former member
Post #: 29
The lens is 28-105 f2.8 lens / Nikon mount. I am including rubber lens hood and CP filter (Teffen 82mm...so you know what these cost!). Just don't use the lens that much anymore because I have the range covered with other primes. This is an beefy and well built lens, very clean and not glass issues. First $400.00 CASH takes it. I'm pretty well set on lenses and camera gear so unless you have something seriously interesting, I am not interested in any trades, call me at 619-301-9055.

I can email you a photo of the lens if need be.

A former member
Post #: 2
Manfrotto 3001 tripod and manfrotto pro ball head 308RC, like new...$150 or best
Manfrotto monopod 3001 and pistol grip (joystick) 222, almost new--have box--all $150 or best
Contact Bob 760-845-3571
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,417
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A POSTING RUNNING IN HERE AND THE ITEM(S) HAVE BEEN SOLD OR ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR POSTING BY CLICKING ON "EDIT" AND ADDING THE WORDS "ITEM SOLD" WHEREVER NECESSARY.

THANK YOU!
- Dan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~
A former member
Post #: 14

NEW in the box NIKKOR 50mm AF f/1.8D. Opened and tested, works great!!! Otherwise unused and in PERFECT condition. I want something different but waited tooo long to decide so cannot return...so am selling.

THE portrait lens!
Retails for &127.00 best price I could find online. Asking $100.00 You can pick up or I will drop off

760-443-2419 Michelee

See it here: http://www.amazon.com...­

or my Craiglist ad here: http://sandiego.craig...­
Karen
user 3718121
San Diego, CA
Post #: 17
Did you find a camera yet? I have an slr to sell.

I'm in the market for a new camera (new for me, used is fine). I had a Canon Rebel XTI and it was awesome, but it was stolen by an Airline employee (or possibly TSA, I have no idea). Ideally would prefer something with a really big zoom range, so I don't have to carry two lenses everywhere. My dad has a Nikon and with one lens he could farther and closer than I could with both my regular and zoom lenses.

Any advice or direction? I'm still learning the technical stuff about settings etc. so I want a nice camera with plenty of capacity for different kinds of shots and art, room to learn and grow. Anyone selling something like this, please message me with your offer and asking price (I'm definitely not rich, which is why I'm looking for a used camera, lol).

Thank anyone!

Anna

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,436
Subscriber Specials on NEW camera gear.

One of our sponsors, Hunts Photo & Video, asked me to pass this sale info along:
http://wbhunt.com/spe...­

A former member
Post #: 19
Great shape Tamrac Adventure 9.

SOLD
don s.
user 11846372
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Great shape Tamrac Adventure 9. Has lots of room for camera gear and an upper area to stuff in a lunch and a light jacket. There is a pouch especially to hold your power cords, USB cords, things like that, that fits inside the top area too. There is a laptop area. I never used it to hold a laptop, but did use it to hold a Camelbak hydration system while out hiking. Two outer mesh pockets to hold whatever you like. Lots of small pockets on the front flap of the camera area to hold odds and ends, batteries, memory cards, etc. The shoulder straps and hip belt are fully adjustable to give you a custom fit and there is a chest strap to help with fit and comfort too. The orange item in the picture is a rain cover that I had purchased to use with this pack. It's included.
I'm selling this one as I have a new pack and don't need this one anymore.
Asking $80 OBO.

Mike, did you sell this? Call me direct 858 602 6518 thx - Don
Jean E.
user 17596861
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Manfrotto tripod head322RC2 pistol grip $75 (Amazon $136 new, $90 used)

Cactus V4 Flash trigger for canon $30 Works great on Rebel and 5D. Will not communicate with 5D MkII

Jean
A former member
Post #: 6
does anyone have a wide angle lens or zoom for a Nikon f mount (nikon d3100)...if so email me at fitandfreelainey@yahoo.com­