addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Ten of us were present and got to see Jeff's notebook computer presentation of he and Wendy's work.wink

A pleasant time was had by all and several trip options were discussed but nothing firmly decided yet.smile

New e-mail list went out today with updated addresses.

- DCcool
Gary B.
gnbrooks
Santee, CA
Thanks to all for making me feel welcome on my first meetup. Sometimes it can be difficult for a "newbee" to join into a close knit group.

I was very impressed with both your talent and inclusion. I look forward to future meetings.

Gary Bbiggrin