addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Night Sky Photography Workshop

Night Sky Photography Workshop

Beverly B
6photou
San Diego, CA
Post #: 10
Is any one interested in this workshop? Check out the link. If so sign up now I've taken it 2 times & will again, so much to learn.

Beverly B

http://www.dennismamm...­
A former member
Post #: 55
Hi Beverly,

Great idea. It's so funny that I just uploaded a picture of the star trails, and I didn't even see your discussion until now!
I think a workshop is a great way to learn about Astro Photography.

Jimmy
Linda B.
lbalon
San Diego, CA
Post #: 9
How often does he have these workshops? My husband is out of town until the 9th so I can't go to this one.
Beverly B
6photou
San Diego, CA
Post #: 11
I'll check, let you know.
Beverly B
6photou
San Diego, CA
Post #: 12
Dennis said he is working on his schedule for next year.
Like him on facebook I'm sure it will be posted there.

DENNIS MAMMANA (TWAN)

DennisMammana.com

Facebook.com/DennisMammana

Twanight.org/Mammana

It was a good class, but very hot for me.