addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Event photography pricing, Help please.

Event photography pricing, Help please.

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 588
A friend of mine who owns a Laser Tag business said "I'm thinking if we add you as an option to birthday parties, corporate events and special events, it would be a 2 hour gig". He wants me to give him a pricing structure for my photography services.

He also said "I think we can make it a teared add on. 1 hour photo shoot, 2 hour photo shoot, with editing, without editing. All pictures taken will be included in the price of the package. Keep in mind we will be up selling the service to our customers $25.00 over what you charge".

I have never priced anything like this before so I wanted some advice from my fellow photographers.

My friend doesn't understand why event pricing can be so high, so please explain your pricing structure that will help him understand. It will be much appreciated.

Thanks and happy shooting,

Sam W.