We use Nobel Recreation Center Field at Shoreline Dr. at Nobel Dr.
If this field is occupied, we will head to another location, so check updates on Sunday morning.
Backup Field: Standley Recreation Center on Governor Dr. (just west of Genesee) or next door at Standley Middle School, 6298 Radcliffe Dr. San Diego 92122
[Note: University City High School is our backup location].
Update usually are posted after 10:30, so check regularly or call Dan (Number below).
The current field is usually listed at the top of this event page. If the designated field is occupied, we use one of our alternative sites.
Also, Doyle Recreation Center on Regents Rd just south of Nobel Dr.
If you cannot find us, please call Dan at[masked]-1016.
• 10:30 Practice / 11:00 for the game. Times are approximate.
• Please RSVP before the game so we know how many will be attending.
If you're not sure, hit "yes" and leave a note saying you're a "maybe".
Backup field #4 is at University City High School, 6949 Genesee Avenue, San Diego, CA 92122. This field is located behind the high school (enter on Genesee Ave and go to the right, around the school, to end. Park at the tennis courts and walk past football field to where the softball field is located.
• Remember: We play year-round.
• Please arrive at 10:30 or so if you'd like to practice your hitting or fielding or just for warming up in general.
• Games will start at approximately 11:00 AM. Optional group lunch following the game.
• Call Dan at[masked] if you don't see us or you need directions.
• GENERAL INFO: We are composed of amateur players on up to regular softball league players and all skill levels are welcome to join us for a friendly game every Sunday morning at 11:00, followed by an inexpensive social lunch at a local restaurant or fast food court nearby.
Always looking for new men and women to join us and to make new friends. Bring a friend or join us on your own. All are welcome.
Hat & sunscreen recommended. Bring your glove or borrow one from us. Rubber cleated shoes are okay but no metal spikes please.
• For more information, see http://www.softball.m...