addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Nonviolent Communication Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Potluck and Playshop in Banker's Hill 2/27

New Meetup: Potluck and Playshop in Banker's Hill 2/27

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for San Diego Nonviolent Communication Meetup Group!

What: Potluck and Playshop in Banker's Hill

When: Saturday, February 27, 2010 6:30 PM

Where:
David McCain's Home
1945 2nd Ave Apt D
San Diego, CA 92101
619-218-7554

It's been a stormy, rainy Winter. I feel moved to stay inside and connect with people that I like and that I have yet to meet from our MEET-UP. This meet-up is an invitation to a Potluck starting at 6:30 on Saturday, February 27 following by NVC-related games and fun. Please bring a dish that serves at least four.

Our group has played a number of fun games at previous meetings and each participant is invited to bring theirs. Here's a sampling: Grok -- this is a card game with one deck of feeling cards and one of needs cards. There are many ways to have fun with this deck while we practice NVC.

I'd like to use the technology of NVC to determine what we want to do as a group! In other words, I'd invite participants to consider what they want to do and share their preferences with the group. Then we'll find activities that meet everyone's needs.

Parking: Those who RSVP will get an email about parking details (usually there is plenty of room on the street but there is a close FREE parking lot if needed)

I look forward to connecting and/or reconnecting with you! If you have any questions or just want to chat or get empathy, please call me at 619-218-7554.

Heartfully Yours,

Dave McCain

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­