addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Request On Comments and Opinions

Request On Comments and Opinions

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Art House Movie Lovers,

I just want to point out that I appreciate that you take time to post ratings and offer up comments about the film. I love the fact when we do go see films that do not go into wide distribution and not the so-called blockbusters spewed out by Hollywood.

The one request I do ask if is to please limit your comments to the movie itself. DO NOT make a reference that you will have a better time at a movie like Hunger Games. I will NOT tolerate it. If you feel that Big Blockbuster releases fit your tastes then my group is not for you. If you have an issue with my request I apologize but I do pay the bills for this group and do not ask anything in return like membership fees.

Thank you for your time and see you at the "Art House Movies".

Eric Lallana
Organizer
csifan31@yahoo.com