addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Organizer Shout, Thank You's and Upcoming Art House Movie Events

Organizer Shout, Thank You's and Upcoming Art House Movie Events

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA

Hello Art House Movie Lovers,

Fist of all, I would like give out a huge shout of appreciation to all the new members who have joined San Diego Art House Movies. Thank you for showing interest for this group. Second, I owe a huge THANK YOU to my Assistant Organizers especially Stephen, Steve H., and Lisa for posting and hosting events in my absence. My schedule has changed dramatically recently and I have not been able to do events at the pace I usually did in the past so thank you once again to my supporting cast. 

Finally, I will be posting a couple of events that I will host for the upcoming San Diego Asian Film Festival (November 1st - 9th). I will also post a few "No Host" events during this festival where some of the screenings are FREE.

Thank you and see you soon at the movies,

Eric LallanaOrganizerSan Diego Art House Moviescsifan31@yahoo.comwww.meetup.com/s­andiegoarthousemovies