addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Art House Movies Message Board › Meetup details changed: THE INVISIBLE WOMAN @La Jolla Village Cinemas

Meetup details changed: THE INVISIBLE WOMAN @La Jolla Village Cinemas

Eric31
DataSupport31
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Art House Movie Lovers,

I have made the following updates:
-We will merge with the meetup group Discount Movies & More. I have added Jeffrey Brian as event host.
-Start time of event has moved up to 6:00pm for conversation before film with all attendees. Showtime is 7:00pm.
-Discount tickets available with Jeffrey Brian for $9.00. Senior price is still $8.50 with Landmark. Please try to arrive early to get a discounted ticket.
-Look for Jeffrey and myself at the fire pit near the movie theater or near the entrance.

Thank you,

Eric Lallana
Organizer.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sandiegoarthousemovies/events/161793532/­
When: Friday, January 24, 2014 6:00 PM
Where: Landmark La Jolla Village Cinemas
8879 Villa La Jolla Dr
La Jolla, CA 92037
(619) 819-0236
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.