We will be closing out 2016 on Monday, December 5th, 2016 for our SFWT December Event.
This will be another 'No Show Amnesty' event - in other words if you have picked up an "NS" or two previously you'll be able to clear it by attending this event.
Please read this information carefully before RSVP'ing for this event. Your RSVP response attests to your agreement to the 'Legal Disclaimer and Liability Information' posted at the bottom of this page and serves as an electronic signature.
The venue offers us a private bar area, as well as access to their public bar area. Food can also be purchased should anyone wish to eat at the venue. The venue offers us their 'Happy Hour' reduced prices between 7pm and 8pm.
SFWT supports The United Nation's Foundations 'Nothing but Nets' initiative to provide mosquito bed nets to families in Africa. As such all attendees are requested to make a minimum $2.00 donation to this important and valuable cause (of course if you'd like to give more you are welcome to do so).
Donations are not used to cover meet up fees or expenses and are contributed 100% to 'Nothing but Nets'. For more information about this important cause go towww.nothingbutnets.net.
Click on the map link (above) for a location map.
SFWT offers a social setting for traveler's in the Bay Area to meet their fellow travelers at no cost to themselves. In doing so we ask our members to be considerate when RSVP'ing for events. As our community of SFWT members is very large our events fill up quickly and are frequently wait listed.
SFWT members are reminded to please change their RSVP if their plans change to free up space for others who might otherwise be left on the waiting list on the day of the event.
Legal Disclaimer & Liability Information:
By joining this group, RSVP'ing to events, and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept the following:
1. San Francisco World Travelers is a private group. Attending events is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us is at your own risk.
2. By joining San Francisco World Travelers as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless San Francisco World Travelers, its organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, and other members from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons (as your guests) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
4. San Francisco World Travelers may hold events involving a variety of different activities. These events can be dangerous and pose a risk to San Francisco World Travelers members and guests. By participating voluntarily in the group you understand that you are responsible for your own safety.
5. Any social events that San Francisco World Travelers sponsors and holds will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.