addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Job Search Network Message Board › Openings at Somasoft

Openings at Somasoft

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 2
This is an email from a HR person - I hope it's useful. If you can see a fit, feel free to contact Hoa directly at her email address: hoadang11 at ahoo.com

Warmly,
Antoine
Meetup organizer

Hi,

I saw your meetup group and wanted to share this job opening at my company, please forward all interested resumes to me. We are currently looking for account managers and biz development (with sales experience).

We are looking for motivated sales representatives

Somasoft is a full service Oracle business partner with over 12 years experience providing a total end-to-end Oracle solution. We do projects, managed support services and staff augmentation.

In addition we have expanded our footprint in staff augmentation services for all technologies. We have developed a unique tool that provides qualified leads for staffing requirements.

As a result we are looking to add 4 to 6 sales reps in this area.

Please review the following job description and let me know if you see a fit.

Job Description:
Requirements for Sales Manager:

· Minimum of 3-5 years* experience in the IT Staffing field.
· At least 3 plus years of staffing sales experience, preferably selling IT/Technology staffing solutions directly to the end clients.
· Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting Industry.
· Knowledge of technology related business development and staffing services.
· Experienced with account penetration.
· Capable of developing strategies and marketing plans for new accounts.
· Should have experience prospecting, cold calling and client presentations within a professional business-to-business sales organization.
· Extensive experience in dealing with one or more vertical markets like pharmaceutical, financial, banking, telecom, manufacturing, retail, media.
· Highly motivated; results-oriented.
· Self disciplined and have a positive attitude.
· Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills are required in order to maintain a level of activity, which includes qualifying prospects, scheduling client meetings, pipelining qualified candidates, and generating revenue.

Medical, Dental, Vision. Salary DOE