The San Mateo Professional Alliance is a business networking and leads club. It provides each of its members with opportunities to promote his or her business or profession and to network with other business owners.
We meet every Wednesday at noon for one hour. Informal networking begins before the meeting and continues after the meeting. You order lunch off our special menu and pay for your own meal in cash or by check. The fixed cost is $17.00 including tax and tip. Visitors are always welcome. We hope you can join us!
MEETING PLACE: We meet at Spiedo restaurant located at 223 East Fourth Ave., San Mateo, CA 94401 in downtown San Mateo.
Mark your calendar with these upcoming speakers:
· January 22 - TBD
· January 29 - Hans Reese, Financial Advisor
· February 5 - David Flaig, Personal Insurance
· February 12 - Pat Parkinson, PostPlanner Social Media Posting Guru
· February 19 - Marty Pollex, Flooring Consultant
· February 26 - Pat Wilkus, AFLAC and Health Insurance
· March 5 - TBD
· March 12 - Dulce Bird, Web Development and Design
· March 19 - Ken Mahar, Fine Art Photography
· March 26 - Carol Graves, Notary Public and Mobile Notary
· April 2 - Mike Foor, Real Estate Broker
San Mateo Professional Alliance always welcomes visitors. After visiting 3 times, a person who is not a member of another leads group may apply to become a member of the San Mateo Professional Alliance. For members only, yearly dues of $60.00 are payable with a check made out to SMPA. The fee to join the group is $40.00 payable to our website design company.
The brochure may be downloaded from the homepage of our website at www.sanmateoprofessionalalliance.com (http://www.sanmateoprofessionalalliance.com/) . Copies of our brochure may be obtained from FedEx Office for about $0.85 per copy.
See us on Youtube at
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SanMateoProfessionalAlliance
If you have any questions, please call Mike Foor, Realtor at (650)[masked], email Mike at [masked] or contact him through his website at http://www.mikefoor.com on the Internet. If you would like to join our group, please email information about what you do to Mike Foor, mailto:[masked] anytime. Thank you for considering us!