addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings LA - Hikes, Drinks, Parties, Fun Stuff!~ Message Board › Hike Details for Tomorrow

Hike Details for Tomorrow

A former member
Here is the 411 for tomorrow's hike:

--> We are meeting up at the gate at 7:30 a.m. -- I know this is quite early and we all want to sleep in, but you will thank me later!

--> I am wearing trail shoes, black pants, Black+ Blue Pullover, with a backpack! Bring h2o and wear lots of sunscreen. Ladies-- don't worry about looking cute b/c you can play dress up @ night!

--> There are 2 parking lots. Park and then walk up to the Gate where I will be waiting.

--> Email me is you have any questions!

Happy Trails