Location: Africa: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Rwanda and Uganda
Dates: October 11-27, 2019
Price: 5,995.00. Please read the PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS for more details.
Group Leader: Eduardo
Number of Spots: 20
It's OK to RSVP without a deposit. A deposit guarantees your spot.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO RSVP: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/african-ultimate-adventure--south-africa--victoria-falls-and-gorilla-safari
OK, it's finally here! We have been working on this for months and put together what I think is our best trip ever. The adventure trip to top all of our adventure trips. The African ultimate trip.
Check it out: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/african-ultimate-adventure--south-africa--victoria-falls-and-gorilla-safari
In this amazing 17-day trip we will:
- Visit 5 countries: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Rwanda and Uganda.
- Visit Victoria Falls and SWIM AT DEVIL'S POOL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldBBeJi6-Fs)! You have seen videos of it online and I'm sure you said, "I've got to do this!!!" Well, now you will.
- Swim under Victoria Falls. You read that correctly: we will not only hike to the bottom of it, but we will SWIM UNDER THE MAJESTIC VICTORIA FALLS.
- Visit some of the most important cities in South Africa, including Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Drive the breathtaking Garden Route in South Africa.
- Visit important historical landmarks, including Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was held prisoner and the Apartheid Museum.
- Dive with crocodiles (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA0zOBl0Y1o). Yup, you also read that correctly as well!
- Swim with penguins in Boulders Beach! That's right, not only see them, but we'll go to a beach where they roam free and get to swim in the ocean with them. Check this out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3A7FPgiSAU
- Go to Cape of Good Hope, the southernmost point in Africa, where the Indian and the Atlantic Ocean meet.
- Bungee jump off Bloukrans Bridge, the highest bungee jump off a bridge in the world!
- Do a gorge swing over the Zambezi river (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=0WfE2W37-Yo)
- Do a SCAD freefall. Yup! It will be optional, we'll have the chance to do that. If you don't know what SCAD freefall is, this is SCAD freefall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEsWj369rc
- Go on several safaris:
- A safari to see the Big 5 of Africa (Lions, Leopards, African Elephant, African Buffalo and Rhino).
- A walking safari to see rhinos. Yup. We will see rhinos ON FOOT!
- A night safari
- A gorilla safari, where we will be GUARANTEED to see and spend time with the majestic and endangered silverback gorillas in the wild at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- A chimpanzee safari where we will see and spend time with chimpanzees in the wild
- A tree-climbing lion safari in Ishasha, Uganda.
- Go to an elephant sanctuary, where we won't just see, but will interact with rescued African elephants.
- Visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial in Rwanda.
- Visit traditional African villages, including a visit to a Batwa Pygmies village.
You might have seen exciting adventures to different places in Africa, but this is the most inclusive and exciting itinerary you will ever see, and we included things that no other company has the guts to include (like swimming in Devil's Pool).
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO RSVP: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/african-ultimate-adventure--south-africa--victoria-falls-and-gorilla-safari