Needs a location
Let's visit China the 1000 Treks way: with a fast-paced itinerary where we will see not only the touristy places everyone needs to see, but will also see those unique places that you have seen pictures or videos of and said, "I would love to see that". Well, wait no more. You are now going to do all that on the greatest China adventure ever!
- Visit Beijing, the capital on China, where we will see Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and do a hutong tour to ride on a rickshaw.
- The Great Wall of China. One of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World. Now, we won’t visit the touristy sections. Oh no, not us! We are getting shuttled 2.5 hours outside Beijing where we are going to visit AND HIKE around the most scenic section of the wall: Jinshanling.
- Zhangjiajie National Forest, where we will see the Heavenly Pillars also known as the Avatar Mountains.
- Hike Mt. Huashan, the scariest hike in the world
- See the Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park. Also known as The Rainbow Mountains.
- See the Terracotta Army in Xian.
- Cross the Glass Bridge at Zhangjiajie, the world’s longest and highest glass bridge
- Walk the Tianmen Mountain glass walk in Zhiangjiajie.
- Visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
- Visit Shanghai, where we will visit The Bund, Nanjing Road, Yuyuan Garden and have the chance to take a cruise on the Huangpu River to see The Bund at night. We will also have the chance to ride the maglev train, the fastest train in the world.
- Visit Tibet (yes, Tibet!) and see the magnificent Potala Palace
FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND TO RSVP, GO TO: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/the-greatest-china-adventure-ever----