addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › Upcoming Trackday Schedule w/ 50% off for 1st timers... DO IT!!!!

Upcoming Trackday Schedule w/ 50% off for 1st timers... DO IT!!!!

A former member
Post #: 505
If you've never tried it, you just wont believe how much fun it is. I will be doing most of the events except 9/3 and 10/13,14. There are a FEW 50% off disc codes available for 1st timers only on a first come/ first served basis. It looks like there is a big group going on 10/20,21 and of course the more the merrier.

Why?
Because what you learn and can safely practice in one day will save your life. Oh yeah, also because its the kind of fun that makes you holler inside your helmet!

How?
Register at Ridesmart.info (email me for coupon codes if you really are a 1st timer carterpaul99xgmail.com ). Trailer your bike the night before and camp out or hotel it (I'll get you hooked up if needed). You will get home the night of the event. Dont need to do anything special to your bike, just bring your gear and a can of gas.

but...
I dont have leathers. RS provides them for free to 1st timers. just bring your helmet, gloves and heavy boots.

I dont have a trailer. This is TX consarn it, the home of the pickup truck, we will find a way to get you there.

I'm not a racer/aggressive rider/really experienced. You will be on track only with people in your skill level with instructors working with you throughout the day as well as receiving classroom instruction. And if you end up needing to be moved into a more experienced group, that can usually be done too. There is no safer place to practice all the things you NEED to be really good at doing on a motorcycle - and you can go as fast as you feel comfortable going ( but for everyone's safety there are strict rules about when and how you can pass).

When/Where?
Tracks are 3.4 to 4 hours away - but ITS WORTH IT

09.03.2012 - TWS (2.9Mi CCW) $145
09.22.2012 - ECR (2.5Mi CCW) $120
09.23.2012 - ECR (2.5Mi CCW) $120
10.13.2012 - NOLA (2.7Mi CW) $180
10.14.2012 - NOLA (2.7Mi CW) $180
10.21.2012 - TWS (2.9Mi CCW) $145
10.28.2012 - MSRH (2.4Mi CW) $120
11.03.2012 - MSRC (1.7Mi CCW) $140
11.04.2012 - MSRC (1.3Mi CCW) $110
11.18.2012 - MSRC (1.3Mi CCW) $110
12.01.2012 - MSRH (2.4Mi CW) $120

Check out this Vid especially around the 3 min mark

I will see you there!

Ignacio
ipedregon
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 131
Dude this is what I'm talking about !!!!

Awesome Post Paul!
A former member
Post #: 522
Bump!!