addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › ALL of the TRACK DAY events in TX for 2013

ALL of the TRACK DAY events in TX for 2013

A former member
Post #: 566
http://www.desmotexas...­

Since its so early in the year, details and dates could change. If your wanting quality one-on-one instruction w video - please keep me in mind.
Frank.
user 46858132
Austin, TX
Post #: 68
Wow, that is very impressive Paul. I haven't seen it consolidated like this before! Great job. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 569
Your quite welcome Frank! Now all that remains is to find out what becomes of Harris Hill now that Moira is out of the picture.wink
Frank.
user 46858132
Austin, TX
Post #: 69
Yeah, I recieved that odd email........didn't know what happened. Email stated "all track now thru Harris Hill" and not Elite, but that was weird without an explanation. I just rode twice at Harris Hill in December and didn't hear anything from her about not being there. So she is really out?

A former member
Post #: 570
I only know rumors. Have had many customers calling me to let me know, so I only believe the hearsay since it came from so many sources. She was the only way bikes could get to ride at H2R because of her friendship with the owner. According to her he would never have allowed bikes otherwise. So we'll see what happens next. I do see that Boot Camp is still scheduled in March so maybe one of their many excellent instructors will be our new liaison - I will wait and see.
Frank.
user 46858132
Austin, TX
Post #: 70
Yeah, but it's like $1200 to ride with Colin Edwards! I read that he will personally ride and set up your bike, etc. Worth it if you got that extra cash I guess, but.....
Keith H.
Keith_VonHertell
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 128
Harris Hill TD's are now Membership only or you can come as a guest.

Here is how it works. Up until APRIL 15th the one time membership fee is $100. After the 15th it is $500.

Then you pay $150 per month for at all the TD's that month. Just like a country club you pay every month but you don't have to pay per TD.

So you can go to 6 or 7 TD's per month and only pay $150.

TD's are held:
every Monday
the 1st Saturday of the month
the 3rd Sunday of the month.

So even the weekend only guys can get 2 TD's for $150

Also the TD's are SIX STRAIGHT hours of track time. NO GROUPS. This is more than double the time you get at a regular TD.

The TD's are being run by Texas Motorcycle Academy which is ex-AMA racer Craig Gleason and me, Keith Hertell. We do 1 on 1 instruction for all levels of riding. We also have retired and current AMA, WSBK, MotoGP racers who show up and ride and just hang out.

If you want to learn the correct and fast way around a race track H2R is one of the best places for that. There is a reason Colin Edwards held his first roadrace bootcamp there.

If you want to come as my guest to check it out just let me know.
Ross E.
user 36821362
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 55
I took Keith up on his offer today, and WOW. I don't know why I waited. The facility was nice, the price was right, and everybody was friendly (even though I was basically a rolling chicane). I can't wait for my next time out, I'm looking forward to baby steps away from chicane status.
A former member
Post #: 580
Glad you went for it Ross, its a great track and besides - you get to ride w KEITH!