addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Antonio Web Development Group Message Board › Great first meeting!

Great first meeting!

Charles P.
user 28546512
San Antonio, TX

Good Morning,

I just wanted to thank all of you that came out to our first Developer group meeting. It was an amazing turnout for the first meeting in such a long time. For those that could not make it out we look forward to see you at the next one.

We decided on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 7-9pm. I will send an invite first of next week with all the details of the December meeting. We will always have food and drinks!

Let me know if you have any questions.

David Ledet

210-374-2890

david.ledet@live.com