addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Antonio Web Development Group Message Board › Joint Venture Project

Joint Venture Project

A former member
Post #: 1
I have project for a busienss building tool that is a webbased application that probably needs to be in PHP with the use of a couple MySQL databases. It will have a monthly subsription fee for using it. In general the application should have an admin panel as well as a member back office. I would rather not say more than that becouse of trade secrets. But if you would like a better understanding of what this would be used for go to www.bizfundingsolutions.com

There is a demand for this business tool I have in mind but no one has a product for it other than in the form of very expensive consulting, books, and audios. All of my funds are tied up in my business so I am looking to team up with 1 or more local programers that would be willing to do the programing and help maintain it and for compensation share in a percentage of the monthly membership fee/profit.

If you are interested please contact me at my cell 714-404-0780 I know its a Calif. number how ever I am here in San Antonio.