addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Belay partners that aren't able to make the Thursday Meetups

Belay partners that aren't able to make the Thursday Meetups

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

So I joined the group a couple of months ago but haven't been able to go to a single meetup. I am a nurse and am scheduled for most Thursdays, I typically don't get off until 7:40 those nights. Luckily I only work 3 days a week, so I have plenty of time for climbing just no regular belay buddies. Is anyone else unable to make the Thursday Meetups and want to meet up to climb on different days at different times? Let me know, my schedule varies, but I am able to climb most weekdays. Great, hope you all are enjoying the holidays =)

A former member
Hi,

I'm a beginner but I have learned to belay and work pretty late most nights too. Any interest in meeting up sometime this weekend at the Planet Granite in Sunnyvale?
A former member
Hi guys,

I'm usually at the gym after 8pm myself during the week and I'll often stay until closing. I don't really keep a regular schedule, but I usually go twice during the week and once on the weekend. I'll be there tomorrow (Sunday) at around 2pm. Let me know if you'd like to meetup. Or just find me at the gym. If I'm not bouldering I may be top-roping with a friend.

See you on the wall! :)
-Kevin