addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ScalaSyd Message Board › Reactive Programming - Coursera - Odersky and Eric Meijer are the hosts

Reactive Programming - Coursera - Odersky and Eric Meijer are the hosts

Karl R.
user 12718145
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Guys
this course starts on coursera in a months time, November 4th
"Principles of Reactive Programming"
Martin Odersky, Erik Meijer and Roland Kuhn
Learn how to write composable software that is event-driven, scalable under load, resilient and responsive in the presence of failures. Model systems after human organizations or inter-human communication.

looks monadic.
I've signed up, anyone want to join a study group?

Cheers

Karl
Sandra C.
user 9157544
Sydney, AU
Post #: 8
Yes, thank you. I have signed up and would like to join study group too.

I have also joined the Typesafe tutoring for this course (Friday 6-7am AEST time)

https://attendee.goto...­.

Thanks Karl!