5887 N. Ridge Ave.
There is a free parking lot between the field & Senn High School!
This is our regular SUNDAY TOURNAMENT: We will play either 7 vs 7 with 2 fields or 9 vs 9 format with one large field depend on how many people signed up. Most of the off season outdoor game fee will be donated to the Chicago Park District youth activities.
* First time players should pay in advance by PayPal or Chase Pay to reserve spots. If you don't, you might be removed from the GOING list. Report any electronic payment problems in that event's comment section ASAP.
* Pay to [masked]
* NO CLEATS! TURF OR FLAT SHOES ONLY!
* PLEASE PAY IN ADVANCE at the field or middle of game.
* No restroom is available!
* If you arrive later than 30 minutes you might lose your spot.
* LATE CANCEL & NO SHOW:
Your dead line for late cancel is 10:00 am of the game day. Late cancel fee is $3.00 and no show fee is $7.00!
* WAITING LIST PLAYERS:
Do not put yourself on the Wait List unless you can frequently check your status (email or Meetup site) up to the time the session starts. If you can't do this, you should remove yourself from the Wait List to avoid getting a "no-show" charge. If you are on the Wait List then the organizers will assume you want to play and will move you to the Attending List if a spot becomes available. Therefore, we assume you will check your playing status frequently.
* LOCAL GAME RULES:
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. All restarts from sidelines are throw-ins at regular-size fields or kick-ins at small fields (ground ball only).
3. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
4. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
5. About Sliding Tackles: A sliding tackle from behind a player and a running tackle are prohibited. However, a standing tackle is allowed. Sliding is also allowed when the ball is clearly not yet in anyone’s possession. Basically, ANY type of sliding that causes another player to fall is a foul.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.