5887 N. Ridge Ave.
There is a free parking lot between the field & Senn High School!
This is our regular TUESDAY TOURNAMENT: 7 vs 7/1 sub with 4-Teams, or 9 vs 9 with 2 teams depending on number of players RSVPed. In case of 4 teams we will set up two fields, so your team does not sit out. We promote friendly games but serious play.
BE SERIOUS ABOUT RSVP!
Late cancel after 4:00 pm is $3.00 and no show fee is $5.00! If you are late more than 30 min we don't guarantee your spot.
Use PayPal or Chase Q-Pay and pay to [masked]. Select "Send Money to FRIEND"!
NO CLEATS! TURF OR FLAT SHOES ONLY!
TEAM BALANCE: The organizer has the authority to balance out teams. If you refuse it you will be subject to 2-4 week suspension.
VERBAL HARASSMENT: If you are found to be frequently verbally harassing another player then you will be subject to a 2-4 week suspension.
WAITING LIST PLAYERS:
Do not put yourself on the Wait List unless you can frequently check your status (email or Meetup site) up to the time the session starts. If you can't do this, you should remove yourself from the Wait List to avoid getting a "no-show" charge. If you are on the Wait List then the organizers will assume you want to play and will move you to the Attending List if a spot becomes available. Therefore, we assume you will check your playing status frequently.
LOCAL GAME RULES:
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. All restarts from sidelines are throw-ins at regular-size fields or kick-ins at small fields (ground ball only).
3. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
4. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
5. About Sliding Tackles: A sliding tackle from behind a player and a running tackle are prohibited. However, a standing tackle is allowed. Sliding is also allowed when the ball is clearly not yet in anyone’s possession. Basically, ANY type of sliding that causes another player to fall is a foul.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.