addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Science Museum Lates Message Board › Centenary Lates tonight!

Centenary Lates tonight!

A former member
Hi everyone (especially our new members!),

Hope everyone is looking forward to the Centenary-special Science Museum Lates this evening. Sorry for the delay in answering your emails, it's been a busy week so far (our centenary year officially starts this Friday).

If you're coming along tonight, it would be great to say hello; if you want to meet me, I'll be around at 6.45pm-7pm to give an introduction and then let you wander freely around the museum to experience the great events. I tend to end up in meetings or arranging something or other during the evening so I apologise in advance if I can't be with you!

Meeting place: walk in the museum doors, past Security, down the main ramp on the right, and on the right hand side of the box office, just before 'Revolution' cafe, you'll see an alcove (in front of some lifts). I'll be standing there with my name badge on.

I'll give a brief introduction into Lates and the evening's events, and try to answer any questions, and then let you get on with having fun. I'll also have a few digital video recorders with me, if you'd like to borrow one for the evening and film your exploits for the Science Museum YouTube channel (Meetup members only - oh, and please return the recorder at the end of the evening!).

And if you want to share a beer or meet up to scale a Velcro wall or play party games, then let me know (OK, I'll probably pass on the Velcro wall).

If you have any questions reply to this email, or via a direct message on Twitter at http://www.twitter.co...­, and hopefully see you this evening!

Regards,

Peer on behalf of the Science Museum