addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board › No longer organizing the SF&F Meetup

No longer organizing the SF&F Meetup

A former member
After ten years, I have burned out and will no longer be running the SF&F Meetup. Anyone wishing to take it over and pay the $150 a year may make their arrangements with Meetup.com. If they wish to take over the Facebook page for the Meetup they may contact me via Meetup.com.
Alan K.
user 12775650
San Diego, CA
Post #: 69
Pity. Last time I saw you, you were a bit down about the lack of attendance. With all the members we have you'd think...

But then, I guess that Du Pars doesn't have the same cachet as the old place. Not to mention the fact the Loma Portal Area has an unenviable reputation.

Still, the conversations were fun, the discussions lively, and the cokes endlessly flowing.

Should you, and others, feel like getting together to talk 'shop', let me know and I'll bring topics and subjects to bruit about.

Thanks for an interesting 10 years.