addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sailing Club of Washington (SCOW) Message Board › 24' Laguna Balboa for Sale - at Washington Sailing Marina

24' Laguna Balboa for Sale - at Washington Sailing Marina

Amy
user 93729802
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
My two co-owners and I are selling our 1981 24' Laguna Balboa sailboat based in the Washington Sailing Marina. The boat is in excellent condition and has been very well cared for and maintained. We are all moving on to different places and it no longer makes sense to hold onto her, otherwise we would continue to enjoy using her on the Potomac. We bought the boat in July 2012 and purchased a brand new 2013 35 HP Mercury outboard engine for her that is included (used only twice).

Here's a link to a page with the details of the boat: http://sailboatdata.c...­

Included: slip fees/anchorage at the Washington Sailing Marina for a pro-rated amount through October 31. Also included is a full set of sails, extra genoa sail, life vests and raft, radio, and, our favorite part of the boat: a round charcoal grill that attaches to the pushpit.

This is the perfect recreational day sail boat, or can also be used in racing as was done by previous owner in the DMV area. Please contact me for further details and specifications about the boat.