This Meetup was canceled.
TDI Intro to Tech Diving
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Benefits of Tech Training as a Sport Diver
Technical programs like this are designed to improve diver skill levels, and advance education.
This session will cover Academics and pool session
Who this course is for:
• Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
• Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
• Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
• Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
• Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
• Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn:
• In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
Course Fees $374.95
Pay Now > (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3Z4RGFKHZM3HE)
Pre-registration/payment is required.
• eLearning Course
• Open-Water Dives
• Certification Card upon completion
Openwater Dives will be scheduled for Dutch Springs in July