addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Clara Valley Knitting Meetup Message Board › Artfibers Field Trip

Artfibers Field Trip

Jennifer
user 13585166
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Would anyone be interested in getting together for a field trip to Artfibers in the next few months? Not right away, as I've recently tweaked my back and a long car ride followed by sitting for yarn tasting (the whole point of the adventure) followed by another long car ride just doesn't sound like a good idea right now. A little rehab seems to be in order first.

Anyway, I have a couple of projects in my queue that I'd like to knit in Artfibers yarn. While I could order yarn online, I'd much rather to go to taste yarn and pick out my project yarns in person. I think it would be fun to go with friends.

If there's enough interest, I'll get in touch with Rox to set something up. I think it would make sense to let her know before a gaggle of knitters descends upon her shop, not to mention making sure we don't interfere with something they already have planned.