addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Clara Valley Knitting Meetup Message Board › New to knitting ! :)

New to knitting ! :)

Tabbie S.
user 138994782
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 1
Looking for a knitting friend to talk to and maybe get some advice or share information. My grandmother and aunt both do needlework but they are very old and haven't pick up needles in a long time. I am a stay at home mom who enjoys rummaging online for patterns and ideas. I buy new needles and yarn every chance I get. Sometimes I find great deals at thrift stores too! I bought four knitting books for 1.99 each just last week. I'm hoping to end my husband's torture with all my knitting get talk! He's very supportive of my new obsession.
Please reply if interested in sharing or commenting.
Judy R.
user 8601547
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 35
Hi, I live in Milpitas and have been knitting for years. Glad to give some advice and share information and knit together sometimes. Not sure if I can put my email address in this note but here it is: judyros@pacbell.net. Hope to hear from you. Judy
Judy R.
user 8601547
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 36
Hi again Tabby Sue,

Haven't heard from you yet but sure hope I do. I knit every day and my husband is also sick of listening to me talk about my knitting.
Judy
Tabbie S.
user 138994782
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 2
Hello Judy!

How are you? I found 100% hand spun cashmere this week. I am so excited to use it. Here is my email address liyahmae43@yahoo.com. maybe we can meet and chat over coffee;)

Happy knitting,
Tabbie Sue