Feb 6, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This will be a very special Sqooterheads Happy Hump Day Ride. We will take a ride to visit Sqooterhead Lisa downtown. As many of you know, Lisa and her beloved scooter, Tinkerbuddy, suffered an accident several weeks ago. Lisa is on the mend at home and is looking forward to a visit from her fellow Sqooterheads. Her building has a huge outdoor deck on the 9th floor where we can gather and wish her well.
Our ride will take us from North North Park, through Balboa Park, Banker's Hill, and Little Italy, to Downtown.
Meet at Claire de Lune as usual starting at 6 p.m. Kickstands up at 6:45 p.m.
- New monthly evening ride.
- First Wednesday of every month.
- Hosted by the San Diego Sqooterheads.
- For LGBTQ scooterists and their friends and allies.
- Begins at Claire de Lune in North Park.
- Features spectacular sunset/twilight/night-time scenes.
- Typically includes stop at LGBTQ-owned/friendly establishment for refreshments.
- Local roads only -- no freeways.
- Good for those who work weekends & often can't make weekend rides.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following:
Scooter riding -- like any Activity on public roadways -- can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at his or her own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to his or her equipment or themselves.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT SCOOTER RIDING -- LIKE ANY ACTIVITY ON PUBLIC ROADWAYS -- INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH.
- FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES.
- HEREBY RELEASE FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ATTENDING, ATTEND FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.