addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Boardgames Group Message Board Games › Most common games played

Most common games played

A former member
Post #: 1
As a newcomer, I was wondering which games everyone plays most often? At the moment, I have only been playing Catan, Carcassonne. I also just got Ticket to Ride, Fluxx, Power Grid and Dominion. Then there are the ones I have played a long time ago... Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Pictionary...etc. I would imagine it depends on who attends and who brings the games. :) Thanks for suggestions for newbie!
A former member
Post #: 3
bump! smile

...now that I have an idea of what makes the rounds....is anyone here on BoardGameGeek.com? Or perhaps has an inventory of what games they have? I would love to see what everyone has, so I could entice them to bring something...or would it just be better to state what I would like to play and see if anyone else is interested before each particular Meetup?

Just being curious of everyone's collection. smile
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Christine,

I'm definitely interested in Ticket to Ride and Dominion and would love to try any others that you enjoy.

Regards,

Michael