addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CyberTECH Autonomous Vehicles & Other Emerging Technologies Message Board › Seeking a Mobile UI Designer for a 6 month contract

Seeking a Mobile UI Designer for a 6 month contract

A former member
Post #: 2
I have a great 6 month consulting gig with my client Disney Interactive. If interested, let me know, I can get an interview scheduled quickly.

Additional notes on the position below:

As an Mobile UI Developer for iOS, you will write user interface frameworks, dialogs, and interactive elements for the mobile version of a large massively-multiplayer online game. You will be taking existing Flash-based UI from the current online game and re-writing it using C++/UIKit to run on iOS, versus design specifications and frameworks provided, working with an existing UI team to supplement their development pipeline, and with the core platform and client rendering teams as well.

• Candidates must have 3+ years professional development experience
• At least one year of development experience with iOS games, using UiKit, Interface Builder, or similar.
• well-versed in client/server networking models, data-driven frameworks and UI asset manifests,
• basic understanding of localization best practices, and with streaming assets in multiple formats dynamically from the web.

Kind Regards,
Conzuelo "CeCe" Sorg
858-324-1779
csorg@teemagroup.com