1201 1st St, Coronado, CA
Night Landscape Photography
Have you ever wanted to take amazing landscape photos at night? Well here's your chance!
This workshop will show you how to use long exposures, landscape composition techniques, and special lighting effects to capture beautiful night time scenes. Class will begin with an introduction to equipment and how to set up your camera. We will move on to learning about long exposures while shooting the beautiful downtown San Diego skyline from the Coronado ferry landing. You will also learn special lighting effects such as lighting foreground elements and painting with light. This is a wonderful opportunity to capture stunning night time photos while learning professional photography techniques.
This class will cover:
• Photography equipment for night landscapes
• Camera settings and preparation
• Getting a proper exposure at night
• White balance for night photography
• Building your frame using foreground elements
• Basic landscape composition techniques
• Using flash to light foreground elements
• Painting with light
• DSLR camera or a camera with manual mode
• Wide angle lens (in the range of 18-50mm)
• Charged batteries and memory cards
• Telephoto lens
• Shutter remote
• Flashlight or headlamp
• Small bubble level if your camera doesn't have built-in horizon level.
If you need directions or if you are running late, please call us at [masked]-0045.
• This class requires a minimum of 5 reservations to commence. If we do not receive the minimum number of RSVPs by 5:00 PM on the day before the workshop, the workshop will be cancelled or rescheduled, and payments will be immediately refunded.
• We will gladly process a refund if you cancel up to 24 hours of the workshop. If you cancel within 24 hours or do not show up to the workshop, you will not receive a refund.
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: This Workshop requires a minimum of 5 members to commence. If this workshop does not receive 5 member reservations by 5:00 pm on the day before the workshop, the workshop will be rescheduled or cancelled and payments will be refunded.
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.
Regardless of the refund policy set by the organizer, Meetup may issue refunds on an organizer's behalf if we determine that Meetup's Payment Policies have been violated.