Adobe Lightroom - Introduction to Workflow and Photo Retouching
From first look to final image, Adobe Lightroom makes everything about editing and retouching digital photos easier, faster, and more organized.
This workshop will show you how to use Adobe Lightroom to catalog your images, manage your workflow, and bring your raw images to life with a variety of retouching tools and techniques.
We will cover:
• Setting up your catalog and preferences
• Introducing you to the Lightroom workspace
• Importing your photos and managing your workflow
• Using Lightroom tools for exposure and contrast adjustments, highlight and shadow recovery, color adjustments, sharpening, noise reduction, lens profiles, filters, adjustment brushes, creating and using presets, and more.
• Recommended retouching processes for portraits and landscapes
• Exporting and saving for different media
• Tips & tricks
Sample images will be available for you to follow along with, but feel free to bring your own images. We recommend that your images are in RAW format for best quality and results. JPEG is okay, but some LR adjustments will not be available for JPEG. We will provide handouts, but we also recommend taking notes.
Please bring the following:
• Laptop with power cable or charged battery
• Adobe Lightroom (Version 3 or higher) - Already Installed Please
• External mouse or graphics tablet (if you have one)
• Notebook and pen/pencil (Recommended)
• Any snacks you want (we provide coffee, tea, and water)
Don't have Adobe Lightroom? No Problem.
Click here to buy Lightroom or download the free 30 day trial from Adobe. (https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/lightroom?promoid=KSKAY)
We will be demonstrating from the latest version of Lightroom (Lightroom Classic CC). If you have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, make sure your version of LR is "Lightroom CLASSIC CC", not "Lightroom CC". We recommend that you at least have Lightroom 3 or higher. Some tools and features that we demonstrate may not be available in non-CC versions and older versions.
This is a retouching and workflow workshop so we will be working primarily with the Develop and Library module. We will not cover the map, book, print, slideshow, and web modules in detail.
• This class requires a minimum of 5 reservations to commence. If we do not receive the minimum number of RSVPs by 3:00 PM on the day before the workshop, the workshop will be cancelled or rescheduled, and payments will be immediately refunded.
• A refund will be provided if you cancel within 24 hours of the workshop. If you cancel within 24 hours or do not show up to the workshop, you will not receive a refund.