addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Songwriters Meetup Group Message Board Lyrics and Music Hookup › We need lyrics to the title "Warmer Weather"

We need lyrics to the title "Warmer Weather"

cliff k.
CliffKeller
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello lyricists,

On December 7th we will be hosting another fun GAME event. The GAME is a special song challenge hosted by KPRI FM DJ Cathryn Beeks. You can see the event posted here:http://www.listenloca...­

We will challenge our songwriters to write and perform a song for this event. Many of our best songwriters have a tough time writing lyrics, could you help by coming up with something, even a rough draft and bringing some copies to the next meetup on 10/26 or the next one on 11/9. If you can't make the meetings just send it to me and I will make copies and hand them out to interested composers. Put your email or phone number on the page so the composer can work with you.

This is a fun event, we recently did a GAME for the title "Stay Tuned" and already one of the songs has made the local radio station. No guarantees you'll make it for this song, but there's a good chance.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Cliff Keller

Organizer