addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Seance in The City Message Board › Meetup details changed: Seance in The City Meetup

Meetup details changed: Seance in The City Meetup

Seance in the C.
user 9473499
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
https://www.meetup.com/seanceinthecity/events/235684479/­

When: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:00 PM

Where: The Actors Theatre Workshop
145 West 28th Street #3F
New York, NY 10001
212 947 1386

RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats every 2 weeks on Wednesday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.