addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Seance in The City Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Seance in The City Meetup

Meetup Cancelled: Seance in The City Meetup

Seance in the C.
user 9473499
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Seance in The City Meetup, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 7:00 PM has been cancelled as a result of a surprise business meeting. So sorry but I can't duck this one and would love to spend my time with you guys instead.Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.