addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle PHP User Group Message Board › looking for a cake dev.

looking for a cake dev.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Guys: I am new to the group, missed last month’s meeting where I was hoping to meet folks, and have been reading through the mailing list posts to see what everyone’s about. I am a small scale entrepreneur looking to find a local a-z developer who’s got their cake/Ubuntu admin. skills down. I need about 10 hours a week moving into full time when the site justifies it. Maybe you want to get out from under and eventually be “da man/madame” at my shop? Or if that’s too big a leap, how about a side programming gig? I have my eye on a few of you based on your posts, and am hoping you might be interested, but am throwing this out there to see what the wind brings home. Thanks guys.